PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prior to their first assessment, the Client agrees to:
- Make an initial payment by way of credit/ debit card to cover the first instalment payment for their selected package.
- Provide card details to set up an auto pay for recurring payments for instalments and/ or rolling contracts.
- Card details provided to Embody Fitness for auto payments must have no less than 6 month’s expiry.
- The Client agrees that Embody Fitness will be entitled to debit package instalments as well as additional purchases made on a monthly basis from the card details provided.
- All sessions taken outside of The Client’s package will be charged at the current individual session price. The Client agrees that Embody Fitness will be entitled to take these payments from the credit card kept on file.
- Auto payments will be debited on the date of purchase each month; a notification of payment will be emailed to The Client after the payment has been taken. Invoices are available upon request.
- Package payments are non-refundable and Clients will remain liable to pay for their packages in full, whether or not they have completed all their Sessions.
- Embody Fitness reserves the right to charge additional administrative fees per payment in the event of a failed payment or cancellation of an Auto Pay instruction.
- All Sessions expire in 12 months from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
- Rolling Contracts require 1month’s written notice to cancel, and cannot be cancelled within the first three months of setting-up.
- This Agreement is subject to the Embody Fitness Terms and Conditions shared with and signed by the Client.
|1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:“Agreement” means the documentation evidencing the Sessions, packages of Sessions and/or other products purchased or to be purchased by the Client. The Agreement will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.“Embody Fitness” means Embody Fitness (City London) Limited a limited liability partnership incorporated and registered in England and Wales with number 9495474 (trading as Embody Fitness).
“Client” means any person that has purchased Sessions and become a member of Embody Fitness and who has been accepted by Embody Fitness and has a valid subscription contractual agreement that has not expired.
“Contract” means the contract between Embody Fitness and the Client comprising these Terms and Conditions and the Agreement.
“Personal Trainer/Therapist” means the designated personal trainer or therapist assigned to the Client as their personal trainer or therapist to supervise or carry out the Sessions purchased by the Client from time to time or such other substitute or replacement Personal Trainer or Therapist as shall be notified to the Client from time to time.
“Sessions” means a training or treatment or other session provided by or on behalf of Embody Fitness at the Facilities.
“Facilities” means any of Embody Fitness’s facilities and locations as published on the Website from time to time.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Website” means www.embodyfitness.co.uk or such other website used by Embody Fitness to promote the business.
1.2 Embody Fitness reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Facilities and/or the conduct of Clients. Any such changes will be either published on the Website or circulated to Clients and, until revoked, are binding on Clients.