Try this quick and easy pan fried salmon and super greens blend for dinner, it tastes amazing and is super easy to make! Recipe by personal trainer and nutrition expert Greg Cornthwaite.
Part 1: Pan Fried Salmon and Super Greens blend
Add to pan:
– 1 x thumb of coconut oil on high heat
– 2 x salmon fillets (x1 if female) Turn every 2 mins, add the veg after 4 mins.
– 1 x chopped small red onion
– 2 x chopped cloves of garlic or a tsp of lazy garlic
– A small handful of sugar snap peas
– A small handful of mange tout
– 3 x tender stem broccoli
– 2 x thumbs of tomato puree
– Dash of salt, pepper, chilli power, ginger.
– Serve with chopped salad leaves and freshly made guacamole
Homemade Guacamole: (4 servings)
– Mash 2 ripe avocados in a bowl
– Add one chopped tomato
– 1 x thumb of butter thrown in pan
– Quickly fry 2-3 chopped cloves of garlic and 1/2 a chopped red onion
– Add a dash of salt, pepper, chilli powder and 1/4 of a squeezed lime.
– Add the onion, garlic and butter from the pan
– Finally add in a large tbsp of full fat greek yogurt and stir.